Analytical Technical Writer 1
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- Write and finalize all technical documents in the Quality Control department, including but not limited to:
- Certificates of Analysis (COAs)
- Stability Reports
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Variances, Deviations, Change Controls, and other investigations
- Any other Technical Report or Document
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Write /edit COAs, Reports, and Quality Documents.
- Address client comments and support comment resolution when needed.
- Adhere to Company Style Guide, templates, and SOPs for document development.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure production of high-quality executed and written documents.
- Under the guidance of the supervisor, establish priorities and deadlines for technical review & documentation.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Write SOPs and performance goals to ensure they reflect a commitment to quality and efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours or from home
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Organizational skills.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Attend client meetings and generate orderly meeting timelines.
- Bachelor's degree in English, health science or equivalent and at least 0-3 years of experience in writing and editing regulated documents in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel…etc.
- Preferable experience and knowledge of within GMP regulated environment/department…etc.
- Preferable experience of working in a pharmaceutical environment or equivalent experience in another role
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.