QC Analytical Scientist - Cleaning verification
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients. As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We have a great new role available for a QC Analytical Scientist at Quotient’s site in Nottingham. This is a fundamental role which is focused on cleaning verification. You will be responsible for all analytical testing aspects to support swab verification for GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) facilities, equipment, and equipment in development laboratories.
There is a requirement to comply & adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Direct involvement in tasks associated with swabbing of GMP rooms and equipment across the site.
- Preparation of swabbing procedures and COSHH prior to analytical testing.
- HPLC sample analysis carried out as per approved validated analytical methods.
- Checking of cleaning documents and completing analytical write-ups as per GMP standards.
- Plan and complete weekly workloads based on the schedule of Manufacturing and Development swabbing requirements.
- Training of new/existing staff where required.
- Writing/updating SOPs and analytical methods as required.
We will consider applications from candidates who would like to start their career in a QC Analyst role as well as those who have some work experience in a Quality Control environment. Training will be provided.
- Minimum GCSE/A-Level or equivalent qualification in Chemistry.
- Some work experience required in a Quality Control environment
Other skills and experience required:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A strong work ethic and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to follow safety procedures and work in a hazardous environment
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.