Learning and Development Facilitator
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients. As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Are you passionate about learning and development? Do you want to use your L & D skills and experience to make a real difference?
Due to Quotient’s exciting growth, we have a fantastic career opportunity for a Learning and Development Facilitator based in Nottingham. As a member of the People team, you will be responsible for helping to develop, design and deliver Quotient’s Organizational Effectiveness Learning and Development programs globally.
We are committed to providing learning and development opportunities which enable our employees to be the best they can be. Learning is at the heart of our culture and we are now looking for a talented Learning and Development Facilitator to take our online and classroom offer to the next level.
In this new role you will develop and deliver existing programs, help to design and deliver new programs, and implement a blended learning strategy globally.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development, design and delivery of group wide learning notably the organisational effectiveness offer and induction.
- Deliver training events both online and in the classroom
- Creating a range of new learning solutions, developing digital and online content as well as creating and adapting current classroom programs as required. Learning solutions include personal, team, management and leadership development training
Quotient Sciences is a fast paced and growing business, every day will present you with an exciting new challenge. If you want to make an impact quickly then this role is for you.
Key skills and experience required:
- We are looking for an inspiring, creative and experienced Learning and Development Facilitator with a proven track record of designing and delivering blended learning programs. Experience in leading the design, development and implementation of digital and innovative learning solutions is a must.
- Ability to deliver Online training courses using Zoom or Teams to all global sites is essential.
- Have an understanding of behavioural change and be able to incorporate this into learning events.
Other skills and experience required:
- Strong communicator with excellent influencing and relationship building skills, including previous global stakeholder management experience
- Learning and Development qualification is preferred
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and psychometric qualifications preferable
- Ideally you will have previous experience delivering training on leadership development/theory, behavioural training/learning, leadership change theory, personal effectiveness, operational excellence and effective team work.
Flexible working will be considered for this role. The Learning and Development Facilitator will be required to work onsite in Nottingham 2 days per week on average.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.