Director, Strategic Partners
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- We have an exciting new opportunity for a Director, Strategic Partners to join Quotient’s commercial team. The role will provide strategic oversight and customer relationship management of high value, key accounts.
- The Director, Strategic Partners will be responsible for leading the development of the vision, strategy and objectives for the development of Strategic Partner accounts, monitoring and improvement of the Strategic Partner processes, identification of accounts in the portfolio with potential to be Strategic Partner and supporting the team to help deliver for Strategic Partner needs.
- In addition, this role will oversee awarded projects, working with the project teams to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide effective leadership on oversight of the commercial and operational aspects of partner accounts, including ensuring partner effectiveness, facilitating conflict resolution, managing escalation, solving process and/or business problems and supporting any negotiations with the partner on business-level agreements
- Mentoring of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the best outcomes are achieved for our partnerships
- Responsible for ensuring Strategic Partner KPIs are met
- Work closely with other functional senior managers to ensure alignment on team requirements
- Engaging with the wider organization to evolve and ensure one business, one customer experience.
- Provide business progress reports in line with the needs of both the client and Quotient senior management
- Travel as necessary to support customer and Quotient needs.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or with equivalent industry experience. You should have a broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, be commercially aware and have a thorough understanding of the drug development process.
The successful candidate must have at least 10 years’ experience in either clinical or pharmaceutical development. Previous account management experience would also be beneficial.
Other skills and experience required:
- Strong and proven influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, internally and externally.
- Proven ability to manage ambiguity and conflicting signals/demands both internally and externally.
- Strong team player marshalling and aligning the necessary internal resources to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
This is a home based role (WFT) (working from home), with flexibility to work from site if preferred. The role will also involve travel as necessary to support customer and Quotient needs.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.