Client Proposal Associate
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen, to join the Client Services team as a Client Services Associate. This is a full-time, permanent position, it is the perfect role for an individual who is looking to expand their scientific knowledge and is interested in developing their skills in a more client facing/ commercial position within the scientific sector.
The successful applicant will be client facing, representing the company and will have the opportunity to discuss work needs with clients. Coordinating with Business Development, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Business Unit Leaders the successful applicant will create a range of Scientific proposals for review, approval and delivery to Quotient Sciences Clients.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Working with Quotient SMEs, Business Development and potential Clients to determine the scope of work requests
- Arranging and participating in Internal Strategy and Deal Calls to ensure that the proposals have the support of the Lead Scientists/SMEs, Quotient Business Unit Leaders
- Creating scientific proposals and the associated pricing elements for review, approval and delivery
- As required, updating the content of prepared proposal based on client feedback
- Generate opportunities in Salesforce and maintain them for the lifecycle of the opportunity
- Generation of projects in FinancialForce and liaise with the Project Managers/Leaders to ensure they understand the scope, resource requirements and budget of awarded studies
- Creating Change Order documentation to support updates to project scope
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control) environment. It would be advantageous if they have a BSc in Chemistry (or related scientific discipline).
The right candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for working in a client facing role. They must posses a flexible approach to new work challenges and have the ability to work under pressure and quite often to demanding timelines.
Other skills and and experience required:
- Ability to work independently and produce high-quality work with attention to detail
- Experience of Microsoft Project is advantageous but not essential
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, Flexible Working, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.