Volunteer Registration Coordinator
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- Responsible for the processing and registration of all screening volunteers, verifying proper identification and maintaining the participant directory.
- To comply and adhere to GCP guidelines and regulations as required of this role.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and assemble screening charts.
- Register screening volunteer upon arrival.
- Verify and retain a copy of the documents presented for identification (social security card, driver’s license, tax i.d.) and has the volunteer complete a W-9 form.
- Conduct dual enrolment checks using clinicalRSVP
- Update the Quotient Sciences participant directory to reflect screening activities.
- Assist in screening logistics and providing copies of informed consents to prospective volunteers.
- Assist in the review of screening documents and charts for completion.
- Process application forms and enter data on to TrialOne
- Assist with the completion of screening, admission, protocol training and delegation logs for the screening office.
- Responsible for reviewing supplies on hand (i.e. office, medical and general office supplies, etc.) and submit order on Focal Point on a timely basis to facilitate the ordering and replacement of supplies
- Work with medical team and other staff to assess volunteer suitability for the studies
- Perform copying, faxing and filing as needed.
- Support Screening activities as required and based on competencies
- Provide administrative support to Screening Nurse
- Act as Recruitment Lead on assigned studies
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Associate degree (preferred) or high school graduate with work experience.
- Computer literacy and data entry experience preferred.
- Fluent in English and Spanish preferred.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.