Process Engineering Intern
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- Support process validation engineers and technical writers with documentation related support as assigned. Specifically, the support includes reviewing documents, verifying data, input of data, statistical analysis & interpretation, processing quality investigation close outs.
- Support Batch Record reviewer with batch record reviews as assigned. Specifically, the executed records include batch records, cleaning records, extended testing protocols etc.
- Support Commercial manufacturing as assigned. Specifically, support commercial manufacturing with training material, issuance of batch records & associated documentation.
- To comply & adhere to GMP & GDP guidelines and regulations as required of this role.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance through Compliance Wire and follow procedures that govern the work performed in this role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- The candidate is expected to complete a report at the end of the internship that would consists of all the task, responsibilities and skills learned.
- In addition to the summary of job purpose, the candidate may be given short assignment to other functional departments within Quotient Sciences, PA sites in order to widen and optimize the exposure of the candidate to various business units.
Additional Tasks and responsibilities:
- Presentation skill
- Clear Communication skill (Verbal and written)
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight agreed upon deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Student studying for Pharmacy, Engineering, Life Sciences, Statistics or equivalent
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.