Site CMMS Administrator
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
To operate and maintain the Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and act as Administrator for the input of data and generation of regular and special reports.
- Functioning as the Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Collaboration with internal customers and external vendors, as necessary
- Provide platform training and workflow support to End Users
- Developing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI) for the CMMS
- To comply & adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards
- Other duties assigned
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- CMMS subject matter expert and personnel trainer for the Philadelphia site.
- Manage the validated state of the CMMS through the lifecycle of the system.
- Communicate with End Users for support, data needs, work, and key performance indicators.
- Interact and collaborate with multiple department stake holders.
- Administrative/development support for asset management to align with site goals and objectives.
- Executing the roles and responsibilities outlined in the CMMS matrix for the System Administrator (e.g. – configuration, users, licenses, picklists, etc.).
- Manage and/or support Continuous Improvement (CI) projects relating to the CMMS.
- Read, write, revise, and follow Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Ensure timely completion and compliance with cGMP and all other relevant company training requirements.
- Utilize several database systems (e.g.- eQMS, purchasing, expense, etc.).
- Support Regulatory and client audits.
- Other duties assigned.
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Frequently required to stand, walk, and sit.
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with fluctuating priorities, and collaborate effectively with others
- Must be able to work as needed to meet tight deadlines and at peak periods
- High School Diploma or equivalent diploma required. Associates or bachelor’s degree is preferred, or related experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with Blue Mountain RAM is preferred or other similar computer maintenance management systems.
- Ability to work independently as well as with other in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel…etc.
- Experience and knowledge of within GMP regulated environment, an ISO 9002 environment, or other regulated environment with a defined quality system (e.g. - nuclear)
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.