Business Support Assistant
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients. As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We have a brand new opportunity for a Business Support Assistant- Trainee to join us in Alnwick.
Reporting to the Head of Quality Control, Drug Product the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a range of administrative tasks for different departments, to include drafting and coordination of regulatory documentation and supporting client visits.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Working closely with members of technical teams to draft, format and manage a range of documentation types over their lifecycle, required for drug development.
- To host site visitors, including clients and regulatory inspectors.
- Ensure that documentation produced for clients or regulatory purposes is formatted to high standard before it leaves the site.
- Act as expert user of the current documentation templates and management systems.
- Working closely with other members of the department to assist with the management, distribution, revision, filing and archiving of quality documents relevant to the department.
- Provide client facing business support and assistance as required.
- Works with due regard to health & safety of self and others.
- Working flexibly across the site to suit business needs.
The successful candidate will be educated to A level (or equivalent) and will have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone who is keen to learn and is passionate about customer service.
The successful candidate does not have to have a background in science however an interest would be beneficial.
Other skills and and experience required:
- Confident and out-going personality.
- Word Processing experience (Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Excel).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.