Interim People Business Partner
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We have an exciting opportunity for an interim People Business Partner to join Quotient’s People Function on a 15-month fix term contract. The People Business Partner will be responsible for partnering, coaching and supporting senior managers to deliver Business and OD&HR strategies and plans.
Working closely with our wider people team and business teams you will partner on all aspects of OD&HR from talent management to employee relations and create people solutions which deliver business objectives and drive the creation of a high-performance culture.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to support regional/Global HR initiatives to underpin our people approach.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Partner and coach managers at all levels and provide pragmatic and commercially focused solutions that will meet business objectives.
- Partner with managers to create people plans that ensure the successful attraction, recruitment, engagement, and retention of employees – ensuring people strategies and plans are put in place to attract and retain the best talent.
- Deliver OD&HR initiatives and projects including employee engagement, reward, and talent management.
- Partner with senior managers to ensure fit for purpose organisational structures and designs are in place.
- Develop and embed performance management and a talent development culture across
- the business.
- Review and develop policies and procedures to meet the changing requirements in employment law and to meet business needs.
- Work as part of a team to deliver People Team projects, including participating in a Global HRIS implementation.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully operating as a people business partner across a range of business areas and previously contributed to people function projects.
Other skills and experience required:
- Strong HR generalist with experience of dealing with a wide variety of employee relations issues
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent partnering and coaching skills
- Strong organisational, problem solving and follow up skills
- This role would be based at our Nottingham site with flexibility for home working.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.