Clinical Trial Recruitment Lead
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We are looking for a Clinical Trial Recruitment Lead to join our Volunteer Management team. This is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience within a recruitment environment.
This role will report into our Volunteer Recruitment Manager and will be involved in sourcing suitable volunteers to participate in specific clinical studies and ensure that studies begin with full cohorts of volunteers whilst acting as the main communication point between volunteers and Quotient Sciences.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
Set up studies on database with continual review of volunteer tracking during recruitment and screening process
- Update of database to ensure accuracy of data contained
- Production of all documentation relating to recruitment including summary sheet, invite letters, telephone checklist, appointment confirmation, GP letters and other study related documents
- Review protocols and informed consent forms to enable completion of recruitment strategy and generate study specific queries
- Production of hard copy and email mailshots
- Recruit volunteers and organise appointments for screening, repeat tests/other procedures and post study medicals
- Send for GP reports (or delegate to assistant), issue payments and chase reports as needed
- Calculate and organise volunteer payments including recommend a friend incentive
- Calculation of recruitment metrics
- Attend all core team meetings and other study related meetings are required
- Product admission lists and volunteer ID badges for provision to clinical staff prior to study start
- On call duties when necessary
- Working outside core hours
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.