Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- Manage the Warehouse Operations at Quotient Sciences -PHL that involve Receiving, Shipping, Material movement, Inventory management and control, and managing the warehouse staff.
- Comply & adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and Good Import/Export Practices
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and execute daily activities of the warehouses to meet the demands of clinical and commercial manufacturing in a timely manner to ensure no delays in supply chain.
- Provide leadership to all the warehouse staff, communicate daily priorities and be accountable for all the tasks
- Manage timely receipts of all deliveries and courier mail
- Manage all outgoing courier mail and shipments including international shipments
- Work with external vendors, couriers, custom agents to facilitate shipments
- Maintain the warehouse GMP conditions at all times and ensure cleanliness and proper organization. All items must always be in their assigned place.
- Replenish and maintain all inventory of material and supplies
- Manage all the transfers and the vehicle operation between the warehouses
- Ensure GMP and good documentation practices are followed for all activities and documentation.
- Communicate necessary information internally and externally as required. Work across internal functions to communicate the timelines to prevent any delays
- Support customer and regulatory audits/inspections and act as SME for the warehouse.
- Responsible for warehouse related SOPs, investigations and CAPAs
- Manage staffing of team, including ongoing training, professional development and performance management of warehouse personnel.
- Serve as the escalation point for both customer and supplier issues related to the warehouse
- Develop and sustain cross-functional relationships through direct interaction, responsiveness and accountability. Maintain open communication with internal customers
- Ensure compliance with current international, federal, state and local regulations including FDA, EPA, DOT, OSHA and DEA.
- Remain current in profession and industry trends
- Establish an environment that fosters diversity and encourages teamwork
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work with full shift in warehouse area
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Have to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Work in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Work with hand-trucks, forklifts and other such equipment
- Work outside normal working hours; respond to urgent calls. Be flexible with shift time to support shipping/receiving activities and available for any overtime planned
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with background in Logistics, Inventory management, Supply Chain, or related field, with at least 5 years of progressively increasing managerial experience in pharmaceutical warehouse.
- American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) certification a strong advantage
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Experience and knowledge of GMP and GDP
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.