Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients. As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
An opportunity has arisen for a Study Coordinator to join the Bioanalytical Services team. This is a permanent position reporting to the Head of Bioanalytical Operations.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Directly supports Study Directors with delivery of their duties, including direct interaction with Program Managers and clients.
- Prepares relevant documentation (i.e., communication, protocol, SAO & reports) for clients in a timely manner
- Participates in client and regulatory audits.
- Ensures work is completed in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, internal policies / procedures, and client requirements where appropriate, reviewing and updating supporting documentation as appropriate.
Works with due regard to health and safety of self and others and work flexibly to meet business needs.
The successful candidate will be:
- Educated to a minimum of BSc (Hons), or equivalent, in a relevant scientific discipline with a minimum of 2 years relevant bioanalytical experience.
- Good organisational skills and be ability critically assess data is essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated.
- A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.