Soft Services Team Leader
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients. As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We have an exciting new opportunity at the Alnwick site for a Soft Services Team Leader. The successful candidate will be an important member of the Facilities team responsible for ensuring that soft services operational tasks are performed to the required standards and at the appropriate times.
- Manage site cleaning personnel and contract personal hygiene services to ensure that specified standards are maintained
- Manage the site grounds maintenance activities, ensuring high standards are maintained
- Manage the contracted Pest Control operations to agreed standards
- Ensure that goods are received in compliance with company procedures
- Manage the non-GMP warehouse ensuring goods are stored and stock levels are maintained in line with company requirements
- Manage the site portering services to ensure that deliveries are provided in accordance with internal customer requirements
- Manage the collection, segregation, packaging, disposal and recording of all waste streams, ensuring compliance with current regulations
- Manage dispatches from site in compliance with regulations
- Manage the laundry services to ensure employee requirements are met
- Provide administration support in departmental document management, preparing EHS courses for the e-learning platform
- Ensures work is conducted in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and client requirements where appropriate
Skills and experience required:
- Knowledge and experience of soft services operations within Facilities Management including working in a regulatory environment
- Management of Staff, contractors and contracts
- Knowledge of cGMP in a Pharmaceutical background
- IATA Trained in Dangerous Goods and Radiocative material by air
- ADR Certificate in carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.