Database Programmer I
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- Responsible for simple/standard eCRF database design tasks (database screens and database edit checks) and providing administrative system support for other members of Database Programming department.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- System administration tasks such as setting up user access, data extracts and archiving.
- Designing simple/standard eCRF database screens and database edit checks
- Assisting as directed in aspects of design and testing of clinical study databases
- Ensures training file is up to date.
- Responsible for ensuring that work is conducted in accordance with SOPs and the principles of Good Clinical Practice.
- Undertake other such tasks as might reasonably be requested from time to time by his/her supervisor and to ensure that his/her work is conducted in a co-operative and flexible manner.
- To participate in overtime as is reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Assists with all other duties as assigned.
- Reads each protocol completely and thoroughly and draft the Study Database to ensure compliance with and accurate reflection of the protocol
- May provide in-person system support to clinical staff on critical PK/intensive procedure days and First dosing days.
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Motivated to work in clinical research environment
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining quality standards
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Must be flexible with work schedule and be able to work outside of normal business hours to accommodate clinical unit needs, which operates 24/7.
- Prior Clinical Research experience in EDC programming is a plus, but computer literacy is essential
- Preferably College Graduate with Bachelors or Associate degree or alternatively relevant clinical trials experience
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com.