Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,300 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to our continued growth and success a great opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Scientist to join our Manufacturing team based in Reading.
You will be responsible for manufacture of Investigational Medicinal Products to produce solids, liquids, creams, gels and inhalation dosage forms for use in development or clinical trial studies. To support transfer of processes from development into clinical trial manufacturing and preparation for manufacturing campaigns.
Other main tasks and responsibilities include:
- To act at all times in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and report any issues.
- Provision of effective and efficient technical support in the scientific aspects of clinical trial manufacturing. Experience of the manufacture of different dosage forms type/manufacturing processes.
- Perform setups, operation, disassembly, cleaning and monitoring of processing equipment per approved procedures and/or batch manufacturing records.
- Preparation, review and revision of manufacturing related documentation such as equipment SOPs, cleaning checklists etc.
- Ensure that all activities performed are recorded accurately in GMP records.
- Lead specific continuous improvement activities and highlight any improvements needed for equipment, storage and processes.
- Ideally have a degree in a Science subject.
- Experience of clinical trial manufacturing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational, problem solving and follow up skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK upon being offered employment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at Quotient.