Senior Manager 14C Enabled Drug Development
Senior Manager – 14C Enabled Drug Development
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
An opportunity has arisen Due to growth and expansion for someone to join our 14C Enabled Drug Development team to work within our Candidate Development business unit. In this role, you will be supporting the Senior Director, 14C Enabled Drug Development to promote our 14C service lines both to external customers and internally within Quotient.
- Develop an understanding and expertise in our 14C service lines and our Synthesis-to-Clinic offering.
- Support the Inside Sales and Business Development teams in early client discussions for 14C service lines for lead generation and validation purposes
- Initiate data review with relevant internal stakeholders and experts to generate information for 14C service line ballpark and full proposal compilation
- Support Client Services in proposal and costing preparation for designated opportunities
- Be an advocate for 14C Enabled Drug Development within Candidate Development and across other Quotient business units
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with key third party vendors as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have an enthusiasm for engaging with customers across a broad spectrum of the pharmaceutical industry and with multi-disciplinary colleagues across the different Quotient business units and global locations. The candidate must be able to manage complex customer enquiries and deliver to realistic but challenging timelines.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Minimum BSc life sciences degree level.
- Understanding of the drug development process from candidate selection through to regulatory submission
- Experience in some aspects of drug development and an understanding of where that experience fits in the overall drug development process
- Knowledge of and willingness to develop an expertise in Quotient’s radiolabelled study offerings
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences business are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion. We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusions in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.