Analytical Scientist I (QC)
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- The position supports functionality of the GV laboratory by cleaning and organizing glassware, chemical waste disposal, stocking lab supplies and maintaining general lab cleanliness.
- Release and stability testing of drug product.
- To comply & adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Dispose solvent waste as per the laboratory procedures.
- Change water in dissolution baths.
- Monitor and maintain lab cleanliness.
- Perform and document performance verifications for simple laboratory equipment (balances, pH meters, KF titrators, etc.)
- Order, stock, and label received laboratory supplies.
- Conduct release and stability testing for drug product in the Commercial analytical team.
- Follow analytical test methods, compendial methods, experimental procedures, and SOP’s.
- Document test results in laboratory notebook, in real-time, and communicate status of test results to Group Leader.
- Peer review laboratory notebooks.
- Maintain control of all project-related samples submitted to the laboratory.
- Carry out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines including FDA, EPA, OSHA, and DEA. Comply with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Train on SOPs and company procedures on regular basis and remain up to date with the training curriculum.
- Requires BS degree or equivalent.
- 0-3 years’ pharmaceutical industry experience.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com.