Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,300 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to our continued growth and success a great opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Technician to join our Manufacturing team based in Reading. In this role you will be responsible for the manufacture of Investigational Medicinal Products for all types of clinical studies.
You will be responsible for the operational setup, operation, control, monitoring and cleaning of various manufacturing process equipment to produce solids, liquids, creams, gels and inhalation dosage forms following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Other main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manufacture of pharmaceuticals to GMP standards Clinical Trial Manufacturing (CTM) and internal SOP standards (Development), utilising a range of different equipment and processes
- Execution and review of batch manufacturing records in line with third party and Quotient developed formulation and manufacturing processes.
- Good attention to detail to ensure that all tasks are carried out in a reproducible manner with the minimum number of avoidable errors.
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of all work undertaken, ensuring that all records are clear, concise and legible at all times to enable for full repetition and traceability as per Good Documentation Practice (GDP).
- Cleaning process equipment and manufacturing areas following written procedures.
- Supporting continuous improvement activities and highlighting any improvements needed for equipment, storage and processes.
- Working in a safe responsible manner at all times.
- Performing other duties as reasonably required.
The ideal candidate will have relevant work experience or have substantial work experience (GMP/GLP) in a similar type of work.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK upon being offered employment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at Quotient.