People Analyst (HR Analyst) (Part-Time)
US ~ Homebased
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
People Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and use this data to create reports and presentations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources. Ensures that statutory reporting requirements are completed on a timely basis.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to regular management reports as well as ad hoc requests for data.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Provides input and creates reports based on annual performance review process, including inputs to the calibration process. Ensures that outputs from the performance review process are recorded and communicated as needed.
- Ensures that People related data is accurate and complete within the HRIS or other related systems. Partners with Payroll to support pay process related to employee data.
- May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- May assist People function with staffing, recruiting, and departmental budgets.
- May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Participates in special projects that may include, changes in employment platforms and implementation of new People related technologies such as Global HRIS or similar.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field required.
- At least three years of experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, data analytics and reporting, collecting / compiling / reporting on data, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software. ADP TotalSource experience is preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com.