Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,300 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We are looking for a Stores Operative for our site in Nottingham. Reporting to the Group Director of Procurement, you will be responsible for all activities associated with the Goods-In and small stores area. You will ensure the correct stock is maintained, supplies are distributed as required and replenishments ordered efficiently utilising the finance system..
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Organising and efficiently running the Goods-In and Stores area, including the issue and delivery of items to end users
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Processing replenishment orders (including checking and amending order detail, consolidating purchase and stock orders, placing and chasing orders with suppliers, liaising with end users etc.)
- Preparing and submitting payments requests, providing reports to Finance, as required
- Carrying out regular benchmarking assessments
- Conducting regular physical stock checks
- Maintaining remote Kan-Ban storage areas
- Reviewing usage levels to ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained
- Resolving invoice queries
- Booking in service orders
The successful candidate will have GCSE (or equivalent) English and Mathematics and a full driving license. You will have previous experience working in a similar stores role. You will be self-motivated, prepared to take ownership of the function and be well organised.
Other skills and experience:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously within a busy working environment
- Able to perform the duty of occasional heavy lifting and carrying, as this will be required. Previous experience of following and improving processes and using purchasing systems Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.