Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Quotient Sciences are seeking to employ a skilled Handyperson for the Alnwick site. The suitable candidate would be able to perform a wide variety of repair and maintenance tasks. These can include things like minor plumbing fixes, joinery, painting and decorating and grounds and drainage maintenance. You would also be required to move office furniture and equipment when required.
- Painting and decorating
- Basic building upkeep
- Basic plumbing
- Minor repairs
- Build and move office furniture
- Move lab equipment
Essential skills and experience required:
- Having City & Guilds 6707, Basic Skills in Construction, multi crafts Vocational Award would be desirable or similar qualification
- Experience of providing repairs & maintenance services
- The ability to work on their own initiative, as well as being capable of working as part of a team.
- A warm, friendly and approachable personality with a can do attitude
- Good knowledge of safe working practices, ability to operate within Health and Safety Guidelines and good understanding of risk assessments and their application.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences business are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion. We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusions in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.