Pharmaceutical QC Sampler
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
An opportunity has arisen for a Pharmaceutical QC Sampler to join our QC department. The position is to be responsible for equipment metrology and stability studies within QC, in addition to complementary activities to include material sampling and monitoring laboratory compliance
- Coordinate stability studies and maintain associated study tracking and documentation, providing corresponding communications to the department on a monthly basis
- Liaise with clients in connection with the support and management of dedicated stability studies.
- Coordinate and Implement preventative maintenance and performance checks for selected instrumentation in the Department of Drug Product, in accordance with current GxP.
- Perform sampling of raw materials, intermediates and finished products as required in accordance with current GxP
- Create and maintain records, to include log books and Accuracy Specification Sheets, for Instrumentation within the Department of Drug Product, in accordance with current GxP
- Review instrument performances and trend data as appropriate to predictively circumvent associated instrument failures
- Review pharmacopoeial updates relevant to instrument operations and implement procedures or standards accordingly
- Ensure that references and standards employed in support of instrument performance are updated with appropriate certification, to maintain business continuity
- Maintain operation and efficient use of the stability chambers in accordance with current pharmacopoeial/ICH requirements
- Work with laboratory supervisors across the Department of Drug Product to ensure that laboratories are maintained to standards which satisfy business requirements, and implement routine assessments with corrective actions as appropriate
- Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and client requirements where appropriate
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
The successful candidate will have the ability to accurately, legibly record and critically assess data.
Other skills and experience required:
- Good written/oral communication skills
- A Relevant Scientific Degree in a Scientific background
- Conversant in the use of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
- The willingness to learn skills associated with the use and trouble-shooting of analytical instrumentation
- Prior experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry
- A working knowledge of laboratory procedures and principles of GMP will be advantageous
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences business are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion. We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusions in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.