Research Participant Enrollment Supervisor
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- Responsible for day to day volunteer marketing and recruitment activities to meet study enrollment timelines
- Responsible for ensuring volunteer recruitment practices are fair and ethical
- Support Screening Leads and Screening Manager by providing cover and assistance with screening set up for upcoming studies/cohorts
- To comply & adhere to GCP guidelines and regulations as required of this role
- To ensure study data is collected to a high quality in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards
- To ensure volunteer safety at all times
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Work with Screening Lead, PI, and Clinical Lead to understand demands/strategy for studies to ensure advertising plans meet the requirements
- Work closely with the Volunteer Recruitment team to execute agreed upon plan
- Responsible for updating the company volunteer recruitment website
- Posting of social media for volunteer recruitment (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter etc.) and responding to comments on all platforms (as applicable)
- Scheduling of sponsored Facebook posts
- Preparation of Admission Lists, Screening Logs as needed
- Content creation for GoParticipateNow website, including stories and blogs, as well as other marketing /promotional materials
- Track website conversion rates and taking action to improve where necessary
- Monthly reporting on advertising performance as requested, e.g. cost per application and cost per panel addition
- Train new hires at Screening office in recruitment, volunteer registration and technician duties
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in volunteer recruitment
- To monitor and respond to incoming website and social media enquires
- To support Screening office operations
Additional Tasks and Responsibilities
- Process application forms and enter data on to the database
- Liaise with the medical team to assess volunteer suitability for inclusion on the database where required
- Respond to volunteer queries, involving other staff as appropriate in order to provide the best response
- Perform assigned duties under the scope of a technician (eg. Vital signs, ECGs, venipunctures, etc.) as needed
- Associate degree (preferred) or high school graduate
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a health-related environment
- Computer proficiency and ability to navigate through various specialized computerized systems
- Demonstration of digital skills in social media communications
- Good understanding of the latest online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice
- Demonstration of initiating, delivering, and analyzing campaigns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Administrative experience and proficiency in accurately maintaining databases
- Experience of working with the public or in a customer service role
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com.