Associate Project Manager
Associate Project Manager
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Quotient Sciences are expanding rapidly, with a clear commitment to drug substance development and manufacture and have recently announced a $8m investment in a new kilo lab facility which will be fully operational in 2022. We are currently recruiting for an Associate Project Manager to manage integrated projects under the guidance of a Project Manager, by acting as point of contact and working with clients/lead scientists to plan, execute and monitor project activities, to ensure projects are delivered on time and in full
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- In concert with a Project Manager, lead scientists and clients, define the project scope, resource requirements, goals and project deliverables
- Under the guidance of a Project Manager, attend, lead and provide input to teleconferences and face-to-face client meetings
- Under the guidance of a Project Manager, lead project meetings and workshops, ensuring that clear, concise agendas are set and followed, with actions recorded and followed up
- Capture, track and monitor milestones from project plans, communicating movements of these milestones to the relevant audience(s)
- Prepare relevant weekly/biweekly Client reports
- Effectively manage expectations of Clients and Operational leaders as required
- Work with due regard to health & safety of self & others
- Work flexibly to meet business needs
The successful candidate will be:
- Educated to at least Degree level, (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, and project management certification (e.g. Prince 2) or equivalent experience in another role
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and experience of Microsoft Project
- Experience and knowledge of working within a GXP regulated environment/department
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical drug substance environment preferable
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences business are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion. We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusions in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.