Project Manager I
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,300 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to our continued growth and success a great opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join our Project Management team based in Reading.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and completion of allocated projects to the agreed standards of quality, to agreed timelines and within cost budget. To ensure excellence of service Clients throughout the project.
Other main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Primary contact with the customer from project initiation to operational close out for allocated projects
- Lead the internal project team to ensure timely project communication and delivery throughout the life of the project for allocated projects
- Monitoring and control of allocated project progress to time/quality/cost
- Trigger invoicing and debtor management
- Management of third party and internal suppliers as required
- Documentation of study related communication, e.g. minutes and telecons in a timely manner
- Generation, review and approval of appropriate study-related documentation and reports in line with SOP requirements
- Chair, lessons learned, meetings as appropriate and application of lessons learned from previous studies to ensure continuous improvement in
- Work with the internal team to identify and have mitigation strategies for project specific risk
- Management of project execution to ensure all planned activities are delivered for customers
- Management of the close out of projects to ensure financial activities, archiving and customer close out is completed
- Monitoring and tracking timelines of assigned projects
- Oversight of the Product Specification File/study documentation as required
- Host Client site visits as required
- Support business development activities e.g. RFI support, review of repeat business proposals etc.
- Support other aspects of the business as needed
Minimum degree qualification or equivalent
1-2 years experience of working in a pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing environment or relevant related experience
Knowledge of formulation development would be advantageous
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK upon being offered employment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at Quotient.