Group Accounts Receivable and Credit Control Assistant
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,200 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing, clinical and data sciences facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We have an exciting opportunity for Group Accounts Receivable and Credit Control Assistant role. As the Group Accounts Receivable and Credit Control Assistant, you will be supporting Group Credit Control Manager ensuring all aspects of Credit Control and Accounts Receivable functions are conducted in line with best practice and Group policy and procedures. You will report to the Group Credit Control Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Support the continuous improvement of the Accounts Receivables processes and procedures across the group
- Maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external customers
- Support preparation of monthly analysis, KPIs and commentary for inclusion in the local management and Board packs
- Sales invoices, credit notes and daily receipts processing onto the group finance system (Access Dimensions and Sage)
- Monthly recharges and logistics costs billing
- Pro-actively ensure invoices are raised timely and accurately and manage outstanding debt to ensure invoices paid within terms and ensuring overdues are in line with group targets
- Ensure statements and payments are reconciled and queries dealt with in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have 2 years minimum experience working within a similar role with a strong understanding of how an international Accounts Receivable function works.
The role is based in our Nottigham office with flexibility to work from home up to 3 to 4 days per week if preferred.
Essential skills and experience are:
- Relevant experience working within an Accountants Receivable/Credit Control function, particularly within a multi-company/international group
- Qualification or part qualification in credit control and debt management or a related accounting discipline a distinct advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with professional telephone manner
- Good skills in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Demonstrate the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Experience in operating in large volume, multi-currency environment
- Numerate, analytical, highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple work-streams to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK at the time of being offered employment
Knowledge of the following accounting software packages, Access Dimensions, Financial Force, PFA, Sage, FocalPoint or similar accounting systems.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.