Clinical Trials Induction Coordinator
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We have a great career opportunity for a Clinical Trials Induction Administrator. This role is based at Quotient’s Nottingham site in the Enrolment team . The Enrolment team are responsible for ensuring the smooth induction of healthy volunteers who are taking part in clinical trials in the phase 1 clinical research unit onsite in Ruddington, Nottingham.
In this role you will be responsible for providing cover and support across enquiry responses, reception, volunteer inductions, and deputising for agreed Volunteer Enrolment & Marketing Manager duties when necessary. This role will require you to be onsite 2-3 days per week with some home working.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responding to incoming enquiries
- Process application forms and enter data on to volunteer database
- Organise payments for induction travel expenses
- Assist Volunteer Enrolment &Marketing Manager with gathering of data for metrics,volunteer communications and to aid departmental process reviews and improvements
- Assist with the training of new team members
- Generate induction invites and application rejections
- Archive ex volunteers
- Liaise with the medical team or other staff as appropriate to assess volunteer suitability for inclusion on the database where required
- Perform induction appointments for prospective volunteers on a one to one basis including all procedures required for the process by the SOP
- Take volunteer on a tour of the facilities
- Communicate with the volunteer recruitment team to highlight possible volunteers for priority studies
- Maintain any supplies required to support inductions
- Provide administrative support for both Enrolment and Recruitment departments as required
- Support enrolment marketing activity as required
- Maintain filing system
- Undertake tasks as required to meet the demands of the business
The successful candidate will be a strong administrator, ideally with experience maintaining databases and a good eye for detail. You will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and have a proven track record of delivering a high level of customer service.
Qualifications & experience required:
- Minimum GCSEs (or O Levels) in English & Maths
- Administrative experience and proficiency in accurately maintaining databases
- Experience of working with the public or in a customer service role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Experience of working in a healthcare environment is desirable but not essential
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.