Clinical Trials Dispensary Assistant & Administrator
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to our continued expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Trials Dispensary Assistant & Administrator to join our Clinical Operations team. As the Dispensary Assistant & Administrator, you will have accountability of activities within the units Dispensaries.
In this role you will work with the Pharmacy Technicians, Clinical Operations, Manufacturing, Medical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Quality Assurance and Project Management teams to ensure that the appropriate Drug Products are prepared, and QC checked prior to dosing healthy volunteers on clinical trials, whilst always meeting company standards.
- Receive, store, and record investigational medicinal products (IMP’s) for clinical trials safely and efficiently
- Perform dose preparation activities (reconstitution or weighing)
- Maintenance of clinical trial files and all other computer and written records
- Temperature and expiry date monitoring and reporting
- To assist with ordering of clinical and dispensary supplies
- To assist with the maintenance of stock rotation, stock levels and expiry date checks of Dispensary stock and IMP’s
- Writing reconciliation reports and destruction of clinical trial post dosed medication
- Organise and host monitoring visits with third party Clinical Research Associates for post dosing accountability purposes
- Opportunity to cross train and gain additional skills in dosing of clinical trials medication and/or clinical/laboratory duties
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are followed to achieve professional, regulatory and Health and Safety requirements as well as Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Perform ad hoc duties / projects as required
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Relevant experience within either pharmacy or clinical trials is preferred.
The desired candidate will also have knowledge of legislation relating to Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Clinical Practice.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.