Associate Study Coordinator
Associate Study Coordinator
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Quotient Sciences are expanding rapidly, with a clear commitment to drug substance development and manufacture ands have recently announced a $8m investment in a new kilo lab facility which will be fully operational in 2022. We are currently recruiting for a Associate Study Coordinator to work within the BioAnalytical Services team at our Alnwick facility. The role is to directly support study coordinators and study directors with delivery of their duties, including direct interaction with Program Managers and clients.
- Supports study coordinators and study directors by preparing relevant documentation (i.e communication, protocol, ASO and reports) for clients in a timely manner.
- Support client and regulatory audits
- Ensure work is completed in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures, and clients requirements where appropriate, reviewing and updating supporting documentation where appropriate.
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
- The Candidate
- The successful candidate will have:
- Degree level (or equivalent) qualification in a relevant scientific subject
Other skills and experience required:
- Good written/oral communication skills
- A high level of personal integrity and commitment
- Flexible approach to new work challenges
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences business are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion. We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusions in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.