Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,300 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing, clinical and data sciences facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work as part of a dynamic team that helps get new medicines to market?
As a Clinical Assistant, you will play a key role in ensuring study data is collected to a high standard in accordance with ICH-GMP. You will support the operation of Clinic reception and management of volunteers discharges and return visits ensuring subject safety.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Operation of Clinic reception, managing telephone and email communications
- Coordinate volunteer admissions, discharges and return visits
- Coordinate visitor attendance in the clinical unit
- Support sample shipment collections as required
- Clinical duties per assigned role competencies e.g., collection of blood samples, taking blood pressure, ECGs etc. in accordance with ICH-GCP
- Ensure source data completion is to a high standard and performing quality checks accordingly
- Participate in ILS training/scenarios as required
- Maintaining an organised environment within the clinical area
- Co-ordinating clinical housekeeping duties
- Support activities in other departments as deemed necessary to support the needs of the business e.g. screening, data entry and project management
- Perform ad hoc duties/projects as required to support the needs of the business
- Ensure clinical equipment is maintained in good working order
- Always monitor compliance and support audit readiness by ensuring assigned monthly departmental inspections are conducted per the agreed schedule
The successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills and experience of working in a clinical research environment or equivalent experience in another clinical/healthcare role preferrable but not required. Immediate Life Support is desirable but not essential as you will be trained.
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.