Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Quotient Sciences are expanding rapidly, with a clear commitment to drug substance development and manufacture ands have recently announced a $8m investment in a new kilo lab facility which will be fully operational in 2022. We are currently recruiting for a Metrology Engineer to support metrology operations and scientific maintenance across the site. Ensure that budgets are maintained and work is performed in the required timeframes.
- Carry out repairs to laboratory minor equipment to electronic component level
- Support the management of the site metrology systems inc. scheduling, accuracy specifications, certification and other record-keeping
- Support the management laboratory equipment maintenance and metrology contracts
- Supervise contractors whilst working on site ensuring they comply with current legislation
- Liaise with external and or internal auditors with respect to metrology
- Ensures work is conducted in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and client requirements where appropriate
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised relevant electronics engineering qualification (HNC or degree).
- Computer literate, accurate, numerate, team player
- Extensive experience in repair of equipment
- Experience of supervising contractors and following safe systems of work
- Experience of regulatory compliance and managing metrology systems
- Working knowledge of scientific instrumentation
- Works with due regard to health & safety of self & others
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences business are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion. We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusions in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.