Demand Generation Manager
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
The Demand Generation Manager is an essential team player operating at the heart of our global lead generation program. As a member of the marketing team, you will drive lead qualification and prospecting efforts in support of marketing activities to help build Quotient’s opportunity pipeline. In this role you will develop and execute innovative, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns aligned with the marketing strategy to identify marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and strengthen brand awareness.
- Deliver a pro-active outreach to drive pre-arranged meetings and registration and attendance at marketing-led initiatives including conferences, seminars and webinars.
- Lead qualification from digital marketing tactics and events before warm handover to BD
- Utilise all available tools and systems to identify new contacts from outside Quotient’s current database.
- Support Quotient externally w/pre-arranged meeting set up efforts around events
- Support Quotient’s seminars and webinars with registration outreach campaigns and post event follow up
- Assist with data maintenance and database hygiene to ensure contacts and accounts are up to date
- Support Quotient externally at seminars and some conferences as needed
- Back up support for inputting event data into SFDC
- Oversee responses to digital form fills, live chats and advertisements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Chemistry, Microbiology, Life Sciences, Marketing) required.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience working in either pharmaceutical, biotech or CDMO/CRO marketing, sales and business development, project management, contract management, or pharmaceutical, clinical research or CDMO laboratory experience required.
- Must be able to adopt flexible working hours and willing to work across different time zones for interactions with clients (and colleagues) across the US and EU.
- Prior experience with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce and/or Pardot.
- Prior demand generation or insides sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of the drug development process, preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, organisation skills and ability to multi-task required.
- Results orientated, determined and a self-starter; comfortable, willing and able to make cold calls and work towards pre-agreed targets/metrics.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required.
- Proficiency utilizing internet and social media tools for researching potential leads.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.