Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to business growth, we have a brand new opportunity for a Master Scheduler on a permanent basis. The role of the Master Scheduler will be Working within the project management function performing a key role gathering, owning and distributing information across the business to provide effective, efficient and flexible scheduling support to meet business needs and timescales so that Clients’ projects deliver on expectations and requirements are achieved within agreed timeframe.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- • Produce the weekly / monthly master supply schedule in line with Service Unit resource capabilities.
- • Manage the schedule to optimise supply capability and delivery performance against the plan and effective and efficient use of resources.
- • Work with Demand Planner to ensure optimum supply / demand balance for the ALN site and propose supply plans to best meet the client needs
- • Liaise daily/ weekly with supply and demand colleagues for dynamic status of delivery capability to plan and take actions when there are material deviations.
- • Working with the PM’s, Client Services, commercial teams and Demand Planner agree changes to project scope that impact the supply plan and gain agreement from PM’s/ Commercial/ Service Units for changes to schedule.
- • Produce and maintain supply plans and S & OP information for S & OP meetings and process including development of key metrics for supply capability performance tracking.
The successful candidate:
- • A minimum of HND/HNC level (or equivalent) and relevant experience within a manufacturing environment operating in planning / scheduling roles.
- • It is desirable but not essential to have experience within a contract manufacturing organisation or CDMO.
- • Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel…etc.
- • Excellent planning and time management skills.
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- • Experience of planning and scheduling tools and development of tools and processes to meet needs.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.