Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Quotient Sciences are expanding rapidly, with a clear commitment to drug substance development and manufacture ands have recently announced a $8m investment in a new kilo lab facility which will be fully operational in 2022. We are currently recruiting for a Soft Services Operative to be a key member of site Facilities team responsible for performing the cleaning, portering and delivery activities to support the operations of the site.
- To carry out cleaning activities to the standards confirmed in the site specification for laboratories, offices, corridors and general areas including toilets
- To ensure where appropriate that all activities are carried out in accordance regulatory standards and current Standard Operating Procedures
- To ensure all appropriate signs are provided and used within the various areas where and when applicable
- To ensure all equipment and store cupboards are kept clean and locked when not in use
- To ensure that store rooms are appropriately stocked and in a safe and tidy condition at all items and stock is rotated
- Reports any defects with machinery and demonstrates good safety behaviours and methods of work
- Assist Facilities Logistic Support in site deliveries and waste collections
- Ensures work is conducted in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, internal policies/procedures and client requirements where appropriate[variable]
- Works with due regard to health & safety of self & others
- Works flexibly across the site to meet business needs
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant experience of cleaning within regulatory environments
- knowledge of relevant health & safety requirements and of handling and using chemicals
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- A team player being able to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and a positive attitude
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences business are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion. We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusions in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.