Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- Provide engineering support for maintenance and validation activities.
- Comply & adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assists Facilities and Engineering department with preparing productivity and efficiency reports
- File and organize engineering documentation such as work orders, reports, user/maintenance manuals, building plans and schematic diagrams
- Create spreadsheets, tables and diagrams for facilities and engineering use
- Prepare/update presentations for facilities and engineering metrics
- Assist with equipment assessments, commissioning, and qualification activities
- Attend departmental and project meetings
- Required: Currently enrolled in an engineering program at an accredited college or university i.e. mechanical, electrical, industrial, etc.
- Desired: Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including: Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Desired: Ability to complete basic 2D CAD operations (AutoCAD or similar)
- Required: Ability to work independently as well as with others in a team environment
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com