Director, Project Management
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- Responsible for leading an operational cross functional team which is responsible for delivering a portfolio of projects for a variety of Sponsors. To ensure excellence of service with Sponsors across the projects as measured by KPIs.
- Accountable for the day-to-day management and completion of allocated projects to the agreed standards of quality, to agreed timelines and within cost budget.
- To provide support and mentoring to project managers in the completion of allocated projects to the agreed standards of quality, to agreed timelines and within cost budget.
- To comply & adhere to GXP guidelines and regulations as required of this role.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee and maintain KPIs for the operational team to manage team performance
- Attend planning meetings to discuss risks and issues to ensure customer programs are managed effectively
- Ensure change order logs and subcontractor logs are maintained for the team
- Oversee revenue forecasting, invoicing and debtor management for the team
- Oversee scheduling of team portfolio to ensure the efficient utilisation of resources
- Act as Program Manager for studies requiring a program manager
- Ensure all PMs in the team are trained for the tasks they are completing and are working to the Quotient quality system
- Support the PMs in the team to lead the internal project team to ensure timely project communication and delivery throughout the life of the project for allocated studies
- Monitoring and control of allocated project progress to time/quality/cost
- Support the PM with management of third party and internal suppliers as required
- Generation, review and approval of appropriate study-related documentation and reports in line with SOP requirements
- Management of study set up and execution to ensure regulatory approvals, in vitro work, screening of volunteers, clinic and reporting are completed on time
- Management of closedown activities for allocated studies and to ensure data queries, post-study reporting to the regulatory authorities, scientific review meetings and archiving are completed in a timely manner.
- Support the PM with lessons learned meetings as appropriate
- Support the PMs to ensure studies have appropriate mitigation strategies for project specific risk
- Support other aspects of the business as needed
- Take into consideration the delegation log (SOP SPS006) if the role is operational.
- Deputise for site head of Project Management where required
- Minimum degree qualification or equivalent
- At least 4 years experience of working in a clinical research/manufacturing environment
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.