Senior Project Scientist
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
Due to our continued growth and success we have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Scientist to join our Pharmaceutical Development team. As the Senior Project Scientist you will work closely alongside our Project Management team to support in all project set-up activities within Pharmaceutical Sciences and you will have interaction with clients from the initiation of the programme. In this role, you may also line manage members of the Development team. This role is based at our site in Nottingham.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Managing client interaction from initiation of projects to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery with pharmaceutical sciences activities
- Responsible and accountable for project delivery up to IMPD submission, where appropriate
- Able to lead and/or supervise several complex development programmes simultaneously
- Writing, review and approval of development plans, protocols, reports and lab write ups, and client updates
- Conduct, coordination and supervision of formulation and process development activities
- Ensuring smooth transition of projects from development to GMP operations
- Responsible for mentoring, training and developing the team
- Completion / review of LIRs and QIs where appropriate
- Minimum degree level qualification in pharmacy or chemistry related discipline
- Extensive experience in CMC product development or as a study leave
- Line management or supervisory experience is advantageous but not essential
- cGMP experience will be an advantage
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion. We strive to create a diverse Quotient family and develop a workplace culture that provides a sense of acceptance for every person within our organisation. As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants are welcome.