Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- The position supports day to day functionality of the lab by assisting in cleaning and organizing of glassware, chemical waste disposal, and general lab upkeep.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Clean and organize laboratory glassware
- Dispose solvent waste as per the laboratory procedures
- Monitor and maintain lab cleanliness
- Make buffers, mobile phases, etc. as directed by the supervisor
- Order, stock, and label received laboratory supplies
- Perform and document performance verifications for simple laboratory equipment (balances, pH meters, KF titrators, etc.)
- Document work in the notebook
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge: The factual and procedural information required to perform the role
- High School Diploma with at least 1-3 years experience working with chemicals.
Skills: The effective use of knowledge and abilities in performance.
- Capable to read, understand, and follow standard operating procedures.
- Capable to adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Abilities: Innate traits or talents a person possesses
- Ability to work in a team environment and assist others.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com.