Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- Maintains control and distribution of media records.
- Maintains systems for physical and electronic document storage, retrieval, and archival.
- Complies with GXP regulations and guidelines as required of this role.
- Ensures compliance through the Quality framework and follows procedures that govern the work performed in this role.
- To comply & adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Issue and archive media, such as Logbooks, Lab Notebooks & Batch records.
- Archiving, controlling, retrieving of all hard copy documents and media.
- Assists with Periodic Reviews of Governance Procedures.
- Review and Revise Standard Operation Procedures as directed.
- Assists Department supervisors with other activities when needed.
- Adheres to procedures for maintaining client confidentiality.
- Two-year degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Four-year degree with 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance, instructions, and standard operating procedures.
- Technical writing skill and client communication.
- Work with basic mathematical concepts.
- Apply mathematical operations to such tasks as directed.
Skills: The effective use of knowledge and abilities in performance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Preferred knowledge of QMS, Batch Records. GMP regulations
Abilities: Innate traits or talents a person possesses
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to ensure accurate and timely data reports
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision as well as flexibility to work productively in a team environment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com.