Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- Provides front desk and administrative support at the clinical facility of Quotient Sciences-Miami
- Provides high-level administrative support for site head to ensure they can efficiently accomplish key tasks and company initiatives, including managing calendar, scheduling meetings, confirming appointments, writing itineraries, and arranging travel
- To comply & adhere to GCP guidelines and regulations as required of this role
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answers all outside calls professionally and politely
- Greets and welcomes all visitors arriving at the facility; identifies the visit purpose and contacts hosts or directs visitors to assigned meeting rooms
- Maintains a schedule for client visits and conference rooms
- Orders lunches and refreshments for client visits
- Receives all incoming mail and distributes to proper locations; handling of vendor invoices and client remittances
- Processes other documents as designated by appropriate personnel for computer entry, scanning, filing/copying, emailing/distributing/mailing, shipping/issuing
- Assist the company personnel in purchasing supplies (office and other) by ordering, tracking, etc.
- Preparation of shipments (FedEx packages/envelopes)
- Provides administrative assistance, including writing/editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications/calendar invites on behalf of VP & GM
- Maintains comprehensive and accurate records as directed
- Organizes meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Manages the site’s calendars for internal and external visitors
- Manages the site head’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing key matters
- Acts as back up for other administrative functions on as needed basis
- Assist department supervisors with other activities as directed
The job may involve the following:
- Able to lift 20 lbs.
- Able to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, talk and hear
- Able to sit and reach with hands and arms
- Good hand-eye coordination and vision
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks while maintaining speed of work and attention to detail without loss to production
- Ability to take appropriate actions in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years administrative experience
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be able to enter data into computer using software applications for data entry and word processing
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, planning/scheduling and team work are a must.
- Ability to interact with multiple personality types and cultural backgrounds
- High level of professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Key skills include experience working with a variety of office equipment
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.