Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- Assist with the planification, preparation of clinical schedules to ensure the effective delivery of clinical studies and volunteer safety at all times.
- To comply & adhere to GCP guidelines and regulations as required of this role
- To ensure subject safety at all times
Main Tasks and Responsibilties
- Plan, prepare and manage the clinical schedule to ensure effective delivery of clinical studies
- Liaise with relevant departments e.g. screening, data, lab, medical and project management to ensure schedule is accurate and demand levels are met
- Ensure schedules are created and effectively communicated to staff and relevant departments with clarity of working times and arrangements
- Ensure cross-trained staff are utilized effectively
- Deal and manage effectively any last minute or unexpected amendments to the scheduled assignments to ensure absence/sickness or activity level changes do not impact on effective delivery of studies or impact on volunteer safety
- Identify desirable changes or modifications to the schedules which will enhance or improve the scheduling process
- Support development of strategic projects which require staffing analysis and schedule input to support the growth of the Company
- Undertake other duties from time to time to contribute to the effective management of the clinical schedules
- Liaise with study leads (e.g. clinical, lab) to ensure adequate study related supplies are available in time for study start
- Ensure volunteer registration area at inpatient facility has sufficient coverage for admission, outpatient visits and weekend activities
- Experience in a similar role in a fast paced environment
- Experience in a healthcare environment preferable
- Excellent analytical skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to manipulate spreadsheets and databases to a high level
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to respond quickly to business demands and react to changing circumstances
The job may involve the following:
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org.