Equipment and Spare Parts Coordinator
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
The Equipment & Spare Parts Coordinator will be integral to the development and responsible for the management of critical equipment and spare parts across the Philadelphia facilities.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist project team in the creation of critical equipment spare parts program within computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for all departments
- Maintain critical spares and bill of materials (BOM’s) for critical equipment
- Establish and maintain safety stock levels for critical spares, parts inventory, and consumables with the first-in-first-out approach
- Responsibilities associated with vendor managed inventory (VMI) and stock storage locations
- Utilize the 5S program for dedicated storage locations
- Maintain equipment and tooling storage cage(s) or areas
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure secure storeroom practices for inventory accuracy are maintained through the check-out and check-in process.
- Maintain and repair tooling as needed
- Works with Site Engineering personnel to standardize business processes across facilities as related to spare parts and materials
- Ship and receive of critical spares and tooling for site-to-site transfers
- Work with line manager and procurement to get order high-cost parts and inventory
Knowledge: The factual and procedural information required to perform the role
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical, manufacturing, or medical device industry preferred (2-5 years)
Skills: The effective use of knowledge and abilities in performance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Use of CMMS software desired. BMRAM experience preferred.
- Hands on skills including being able to repair and set up equipment preferred.
Abilities: Innate traits or talents a person possesses
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to efficiently multitask
- Strong problem-solving skills
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com.