Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
An opportunity has arisen for an Analytical Scientist to join our QC department. The position is to develop, validate and apply analytical methodologies. Experienced individuals may provide specialist advice and problem resolution for selected analytical methodologies.
- ·Develop, validate and report analytical methodology and, where appropriate, provide resolution to technical problems.
- · Prepare work protocols for approval, critically assess data generated and review data from peers.
- · Prepare and review reports, quality documents and training documentation.
- · Analysis of drug substances, raw materials, intermediates and drug products using a variety of analytical techniques.
- · Apply analytical methodologies during the quality control and stability evaluation of a range of materials.
- · Acquire/record data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.
- · Perform assigned roles such as equipment responsible operator, training, equipment hardware and/or software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
- · Work with due regard to health and safety of self and others.
- · Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs.
- ·BSc (Hons) or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
- · Experience in the development and validation of analytical methodologies in a pharmaceutical environment is advantageous.
- · Good written and oral communication skills
- · The ability to critically assess data and have a flexible approach to new work challenges
- · Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages such as Word and Excel.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences business are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion. We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusions in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.