Validation Administration Assistant
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Validation Administration Assistant within our Quality Assurance department, based in Alnwick. This is such an exciting opportunity to gain some work experience.
Working as part of the team, the Validation Administration Assistant will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the QA Validation Officer and members of the technical teams to manage critical validation documentation.
- Developing an understanding of document archiving procedures and assist with the archiving of validation documentation as directed.
- Working with due regard to health & safety of self & others.
- Working flexibly across the site to meet business needs.
This position will report to our QA Validation Officer. The role also involves working closely with staff in other departments based on site.
We would love to see applications from anyone who is looking for a summer placement. Candidates must be numerate with an eye for detail but there is no requirement for a degree. This is such an interesting and exciting time to join us in Alnwick and a great opportunity to gain some work experience.
Other essential skills and experience required are:
- Education to GCSE O/A Level (or equivalent) is desirable.
- Demonstrable aptitude for word processing (Microsoft Word® And Adobe Acrobat Pro®). Some competence in software for the production of spreadsheets and graphical outputs (for example Excel® and Visio®) is desirable
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK at the time of being offered employment. The role will be based at our Alnwick site and on a full time temporary basis. This is a summer placement opportunity only (approximately 4 months).
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.