Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
- Provides front desk and administrative support at the clinical facility of Quotient Sciences-Miami
- Helps to maintain building security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk, i.e. monitoring gate entrance, electronic registration of visitors and employee fire registry)
- Complies and adheres to GCP guidelines and regulations as required of this role
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answers all incoming calls promptly, professionally and politely
- Greets and welcomes all visitors arriving at the facility; identifies the visit purpose and contacts hosts or directs visitors to assigned meeting rooms
- Maintains a schedule for client visits and conference rooms
- Performs data entry for clinic related timesheets
- Orders lunches and refreshments for client visits, as requested by site leadership/management
- Receives all incoming mail and distributes to proper locations; handling of vendor invoices and client remittances
- Processes other documents as designated by appropriate personnel for computer entry, scanning, filing/copying, emailing/distributing/mailing, shipping/issuing
- Preparation of shipments (FedEx packages/envelopes) as directed
- Organizes meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when requested by the People team or VP & GM
- Works with site leadership team to manage the site’s calendars for internal and external visitors as needed
- Acts as back up for other administrative functions on as needed basis
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
- Adhere to all environmental regulations
- Attend and participate in all required training sessions
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of administrative experience, e.g. answering/routing calls, customer service
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be able to enter data into computer using software applications for data entry and word processing
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, planning/scheduling and teamwork are a must.
- Ability to interact with multiple personality types and cultural backgrounds
- High level of professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Key skills include experience working with a variety of office equipment
- Must be proficient in both English and Spanish
The job may involve the following
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- Able to lift 20 lbs.
- Able to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, talk and hear
- Able to sit and reach with hands and arms
- Good hand-eye coordination and vision
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks while maintaining speed of work and attention to detail without loss to production
- Ability to take appropriate actions in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion.
We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.
If you have any questions or need some support with your application, we’d love to hear from you so contact our friendly team at email@example.com.