Senior Analyst (Analytical Development)
Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Scientist to join the Analytical Development Section of our Drug Substance Department. The position is to develop, validate and apply analytical methodologies. Provide specialist advice and problem resolution for selected analytical methodologies.
- Develop, validate and report analytical methodology (including HPLC and GC) and, where appropriate, provide resolution to technical problems.
- Prepare work protocols for approval, critically assess data generated and review data from peers.
- Prepare and review reports, quality documents and training documentation.
- Guide other team members in the development, validation and application of analytical methodologies and in the resolution of technical issues.
- Design implement and report investigative studies to resolve technical issues.
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external Clients.
- Acquire/record data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.
- Perform assigned roles such as equipment responsible operator, training, equipment hardware and/or software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
- BSc (Hons) or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of analytical and particularly chromatographic, technologies.
- Experience in guiding professional or technical staff.
- Knowledge of the drug development process.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The ability to critically assess data and have a flexible approach to new work challenges
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages such as Word and Excel.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences business are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion. We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusions in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.