Quotient Sciences is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator providing integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, we save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
As a growing and successful business, we employ more than 1,100 talented individuals globally, located at state-of-the-art development, manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA.
Science, Agility and Culture are the core components that define Quotient Sciences, enabling us to do what we do in the way that we do it. People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, fast. Because humanity needs solutions, fast.
This role involves cleaning in clinical and non-clinical areas, ensuring at all times the highest degree of cleanliness, safety and care. You will work in accordance with Quotient Sciences Policies and Procedures including COSHH, Manual Handling, Health and Safety, Infection Control and attend annual training.
- Responsibilities will include deep cleaning tasks such as hard floors, fixtures and fittings including sanitary areas of toilets, bath/shower areas.
- Replenishment of disposable commodities, i.e., soap, gel and hand towels as required and the removal of waste from all areas to designated collection points.
- Work in partnership with the Clinical Team, Facilities Team.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining cleaning standards and infection control practices in the department as appropriate.
- Maintain the integrity and reputation of the department by effective communication and harmonious attitudes with volunteers, colleagues and visitors.
- Complete stock requisitions
- Safe use of cleaning equipment.
- Use effective and efficient cleansing/decontamination techniques across a range of skills.
- Removal of waste from wards, laboratory and offices to designated collection points, use of polishing/scrubbing machines for maintenance of hard floors. use of sweeper, scrubber dryer and burnishing equipment.
- Safe handling of cleaning agents and dilution ratios. Hazardous chemicals to be kept securely in storage areas when not in use.
- Descale toilets, showerheads, tiles using specialist chemicals. Carry out specialist cleaning when required / with relevant training in: Pharmacy, Laboratories
- Undertaking any other relevant duties which are delegated from time to time.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Relevant experience in cleaning multi-function areas
- Excellent communication skills in speaking, writing, and listening
- Good interpersonal attributes
- Excellent decision-making ability
- Good organisation and time keeping skills
- Proactive in the line of duty
- The ability and willingness to work as part of a team
Our ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a vibrant team. They will have a ‘can do’ attitude, with a strong work ethic, are willing to go ‘the extra mile’ and are committed to delivering a high standard.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Quotient Sciences are advocates for positive change and conscious inclusion. We strive to create a diverse Quotient family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, equality, mindset, diversity & inclusion in the workplace.
As a global employer, we recognise the value in having an organisation that is a true reflection and representation of our society today. All applicants welcome.