UK ~ Nottingham
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real time GMP manufacturing and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to growth and expansion, we have an exciting career opportunity available within our Scientific Consulting Group for a Biopharmaceutics Specialist. If you thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused scientific environment, working daily with pharmaceutical and clinical data then this role is for you.
Reporting to the Chief Scientific Officer and working closely with our commercial and operational teams throughout the project life cycle you will:
- Provide scientific leadership in customer discussions, reviewing and interpreting technical data packages to design programs of work in line with Quotient’s service offerings
- Deliver scientific oversight during operational delivery and reporting of these programs
- Work with project teams to assess and interpret arising pharmaceutical and clinical data
- Coach, mentor and inspire other scientists within the organisation
In addition you will be encouraged and supported to develop and leverage external peer networks to advance our science. You will generate and deliver peer reviewed publications, posters and presentations and be passionate about what we do as a business.
These roles in our Scientific Consulting Group are unique to Quotient and are fundamental to our success. You will work alongside our senior scientific team with unparalleled access to peer groups within our customer base, giving you the ability to influence early drug development strategies.
The successful candidate must have a strong background in Biopharmaceutics with relevant industry experience in early product and clinical development.
Other required skills and experience include:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- A good understanding of the relationships between a drug candidate’s properties, formulation design and clinical performance
- Experience in the design of early clinical studies and programs
- Personal credibility in establishing strong peer-to-peer relationships within our client organisations
This role is primarily based at our Nottingham site although will involve some travel to client sites, conferences, workshops and seminars. Flexibility around working hours and a commitment to “go the extra mile” to meet the demands of our clients is essential. To be successful in this role, the candidate is required to be onsite at least 2-3 business days each week.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.