US ~ Boothwyn, PA
Clean room Custodian
Our growing and successful business comprises of over 600 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to our success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, we deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
People join Quotient Sciences because we are a respected member of the drug development world, specializing in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development, real-time GMP manufacturing, and clinical testing. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and our engaged culture. We are passionate about helping our customers get new medicines to market.
Due to growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a GMP Custodian to join the Manufacturing/Formulation Department. This position will assist GMP operations in the daily execution of cleaning/sanitization procedures of facilities and instruments.
Other tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Perform Facility Sanitization & Equipment Cleaning Procedures
- Perform Equipment Disassembly & Cleaning with minimal supervision
- Document cleaning activities in corresponding GMP documents
- Follow GMP procedure in cleaning and documentation.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines including FDA, EPA, OSHA, and DEA. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by:
- Making suggestions for improvement
- Providing overtime as needed
- Learning new skills, procedures, and processes.
- Is available for other duties as required.
The successful candidate will have HS diploma (or GED) with some experience of GMP manufacturing or equipment maintenance/calibrations is preferred.
Other essential skills and experience are:
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, equipment operating and maintenance instructions, and standard operating procedure & MSDS
- Organizational skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating System
- Demonstrates Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to work with others in a team environment and minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast-paced and dynamic business.